Well, I have to share this with you. The other night I fell asleep as normal … tucked in all cozy … and of course, snoring away — then all of a sudden I was jolted awake in a panic … Had I sent that email? Did I pay that bill? Did I remember to call that person?
I’m hearing more and more coaches talk about how important it is to identify the pain points of our clients. You see, when we know what’s waking our clients up, or keeping them at night — like me last week — we can help them solve those problems.
But before we can know our clients’ pain points, we have to know who our ideal clients are. Here are a few of ways to zero in on them:
- Something you wrote or said resonated with them, so now they know they need your help
- They enjoy working with you because they are getting results
- You enjoy working with them because they are responsive and open to change
The next step is to contact a couple of your clients who match the bullet points above and ask them to answer some questions for you.
- What was the biggest challenge you faced before we started working together?
- What was the best result of working with me and what approaches worked best for you?
- What issues do you continue to struggle with?
- If you had a genie in a bottle, what problem would you have her solve for you?
Once you find out, or solidify your beliefs on what your ideal clients struggle with, you can create solutions to those problems.
SO … ARE YOU READY TO TAKE THE NEXT STEP?
Let me share a great tech tool to make this question process easy and fun … yep, technology can be fun <smile>!
Typeform (typeform.com) is a FREE tool that lets you create surveys and keep track of the results. I’ve used it several times and find it super easy to use.
Here’s a survey I’ve created to zero in on my clients’ pain points: https://cheritoledo.typeform.com/to/ZBsniu. I’m sharing the real URL with you so you can see how it appears from Typeform.
Click on the link and you’ll be able to see what the survey looks like. Then if you share your email info I’ll send you screen shots of the results so you can see all the info Typeform gives you — it’s pretty cool.
Needs some help figuring out more about your clients? How about a quick walk through with me on Typeform?
Let’s chat – Go HERE and we’ll see if I can help you.